As we all know, LED lighting is quite energy-saving. Giving the same brightness, LED ceiling light cunsume only 30% energy of traditional ceiling light, while the lifespan is times of it. Besides, no dark area, no noise from ballast, not easy to break, make LED light a better choice of ceiling light which is quite a common lamp at home.
If your energy saver ceiling light black out again, don’t get a same CFL circle back; neither buy a new ceiling light, some simple materials and a few easy steps offer you a “brand-new” long-life and high brightness LED ceiling light.
TOOLS & MATERIAL
1. Screw driver and insulating tapes
2. LED ceiling source kit
1. Cut off the power (MAKE SURE! DO NOT try to taste the Electricity);
2. Remove old tube or circle CFL, also ballast; BUT keep the power cable;
3. Connect power cable to driver properly and protect connect point with insulating tape;
4. Screw LED PCB onto the original ceiling light back-rack, fix driver
5. Place back the PC cover;
6. Light up and enjoy your DIY.